Monday, December 14, 2009

More from Alaska


Here's today's view from my deck. I think the ice-fog shrouded trees are beautiful!



Joan was coming over to sew four-patches, or so I thought. She showed up with a bunch of blocks that she and ClaraJo had gathered from various sources. We sewed them together with "coping" strips and here's another top for the orphanage.


A group of creative women have been getting together at Nan's home to assemble quilt tops for the Guatemala Bound project. I call us the “Nan’s Group”. We each made "wonky" 9-patch blocks for the first top - here are the one's I made.


That's Nan working on the final arrangement of the 9 patches. She sewed them together with spacer blocks.


Colleen, Elise, Nan and Pat discuss what to do next as we enjoy delicious snacks.


These are some of the strips for the start of top # 2... more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment