Friday, December 31, 2010

The Guatemala Bound Project

Bonnie - You have done an amazing job with this project! In less than two years you have pieced, quilted, bound and organized the creation and collection of over 80 quilts for the orphanage! I am looking forward to seeing the list of all that contributed and what a generous bunch! I think we all had a really good time participating - I know I did.

I especially enjoyed working with several groups (Annalise & Susan, Joan & ClaraJo, Kathy & LynnAnn, Nan's Group, and with you) to create tops. Nan's Group is continuing to get together every two months or so to rip and share strips, and then the next time, to cut up and reconfigure various assemblages always around the framework of a delicious soup dinner prepared by Nan. Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment