Friday, November 30, 2012

A Little Bit of Knitting

I've been doing just a little bit of knitting lately.  (Making purses seems to be taking most of my time.)  Here are the socks I've finished in the last couple of months.

First are Victory Socks from the Wendy Johnson book.  They are made of Malabrigo sock yarn in 850 Archangel.



These socks are also Malabrigo sock, 870 Candombe.  These are knit referencing a pattern I found on knitty.com.  It's called Spring Forward, by Linda Welch.  The pattern is written for a cuff-down sock.  I made these toe up using a generic sock pattern, then used the chart for the design (upside down) from the Linda Welch pattern.  I love these socks!  The pattern is simple and quick.



So right away, I had to make another pair, this time using 859 Primavera.  I might make another pair before I get out of the mood.  This pattern is quick and fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment