Monday, September 12, 2016

Quilts Bound for Mayan Families

A new shipment is on its way. The first quilt is from my sister Linda in Palm Desert.


The next two are by one of my sister's friend, Marta, also from Palm Desert.



This is one of the charity quilts from my sister's Lunch Bunch in Palm Desert.  This one was pieced by Pam M.

This colorful quilt, Flash Dance, was pieced by Rosie from Seattle.
 

This is a collaboration between Rosie and Pat S. in Anchorage.

This is another by Pat S. in Anchorage.
Pat B. in Idaho has donated more than 20 tops! They are all so colorful and quirky!




This charm quilt is from Melisse in Ridgefield.

And these last 3 are mine. I've had lots of fun using up scraps in these alphabet quilts. The quilt at the bottom started with scraps leftover from the purses I make.


No comments:

Post a Comment